Yo! I am :)
GUANFENG
MALE / 17
I like: My girl~
I don't like: Smokers
I wish: For happiness
I am smarter than 60.59% of the rest of the world.
Acai Berry
Free IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test

HumanForSale.com - The Acai Berry


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Shout it out!


Links
ValerieJIE!
Yu Ling
Emily
Annie
Bernice
Puay Ying
Filzah
Weitien
Sherilyn
Xiao huiis
Sista Vivian XD
Cindy sista =)
Zijun
Jesny niece =P
Kaiying
Joyce
Elizabeth
ChanST
3lly
Sherlynn Loh 0.o
Chan Kang
Angelia
Xiiaoen
SiNing
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
nv knew waiting would be so long especially waiting for u it was very painful and seemed long...but i am willing to wait for u...i am willing to bear with the pain just for u...the wait was long and it is like 1hr seem to be 1min... sometimes i cant even sleep thinking of u..missing u... just ot let u know that... i will wait for ur return no matter how painful it is wad matters most is that my love for u will nv change...

guanfeng @ 6/14/2006 01:37:00 AM