Yo! I am :)
GUANFENG
MALE / 17
I like: My girl~
I don't like: Smokers
I wish: For happiness
I am smarter than 60.59% of the rest of the world.
Acai Berry
Free IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test

HumanForSale.com - The Acai Berry


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Shout it out!


Links
ValerieJIE!
Yu Ling
Emily
Annie
Bernice
Puay Ying
Filzah
Weitien
Sherilyn
Xiao huiis
Sista Vivian XD
Cindy sista =)
Zijun
Jesny niece =P
Kaiying
Joyce
Elizabeth
ChanST
3lly
Sherlynn Loh 0.o
Chan Kang
Angelia
Xiiaoen
SiNing
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
hais 15days le still coughing not yet ok
wad to do?
blame myself for falling sick larrs
sianz today really not my day sia
my crown totally drop off
andi lost my front tooth...
la la la~
all i wan for christmas is my lost front tooth
lost front tooth~
sianz nth to do hais

guanfeng @ 1/23/2007 08:27:00 PM