Yo! I am :)
GUANFENG
MALE / 17
I like: My girl~
I don't like: Smokers
I wish: For happiness
I am smarter than 60.59% of the rest of the world.
Acai Berry
Free IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test

HumanForSale.com - The Acai Berry


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Shout it out!


Links
ValerieJIE!
Yu Ling
Emily
Annie
Bernice
Puay Ying
Filzah
Weitien
Sherilyn
Xiao huiis
Sista Vivian XD
Cindy sista =)
Zijun
Jesny niece =P
Kaiying
Joyce
Elizabeth
ChanST
3lly
Sherlynn Loh 0.o
Chan Kang
Angelia
Xiiaoen
SiNing
Thursday, January 25, 2007
hais today wa sei got holiday math test...
i know 1 mistakel e i forgot add the square
to the volume of cone sianz
no more full marks le...
nvm today happy larrs took back A-math paper
realised i got 14 out of 20
which was... well i think can
still be improved de
but Miss Lin Xiao Ying
said the highest only 14...
so yea quite happy le bahx
den got bow bow today...
dance till my leg and knee cap pain sia
but at least we learnt more steps already
going for SYF in feb...
wish US good luck
zzz needa complete chi hw and journal deco
i think i take my that latest art piece
as my journal de cover bahx
just print den paste dunnid colour
cause alot drawings
sianz sia today dance halfway leg
keep kena cramp
nvm larrs at home relax legs le...
hahas nth much to say le...

guanfeng @ 1/25/2007 08:07:00 PM