Monday, January 08, 2007
IN THE PAST 24HOURS HAVE YOU :
1) Cried: nooo
2) Wore Jeans: school long pants
3) Met someone: yes all my frens in school
4) Done laundry: no
5) Went Hungry: yes
6) Talked on the phone: yes
7) Said I love you: no
8) Do you believe in yourself: i believe deep in myself is an idiot
9) Your friends: ...
10) Tooth Fairy: nooo
11) Destiny/ Fate: no?
12) Ghosts: better safe than sorry
13) UFO: zzz
14) Do you ever wished you had another name?: no
15) Do you like anyone?: yes?
16) Which one of your friends acts most like you: jiu kong lmao
17) When you cried the most who was there: a little ant
18) Whats the best feeling in the world?: no feeling is the best feeling
19) Whats the worst feeling in the world?: is to have feelings for someone
20) What time is it now?: 2130
21) Chocolate or Vanilla: MUMMY!!! I WAN COOKIES AND CHIPS
22) Coke or pepsi: GREEN GREEN TV!!!
23) Love or LUST: I AM A GAY MIND YOU!!!
24) Macs or Kfc: coffee shop
25) Single or group dates: lol do i look like i wld ever managed to get into a date?
26) Adidas or Nike: ...i dun like branded goods
27) Lipton Tea or Nestea: YEOS
28) Cauppucino or coffee: ice milk tea
29) Smoke: nah
30) Curse: gettign lesser and lesser
31) Take a shower: yes
32) Have a crush: yes...NO! AIYA I MEAN I DUNNO!!!
33) Think you've been in love: sianz
34) Liked school: USED to
35) Want to get married: will i ever get married?
36) Think you're a heath freak: zzz how i eat also wont grow fat
37) drink alcohol: no
38) Gone to the mall: hate shopping cause i can only see and not buy a thing...
39) Been on stage: yes do PA duties
40) Eaten sushi: no
41) Been dumped: no
42) Gone skating: no
43) Dyed your hair: nv wanted to
44) Changed who you want to be: no
45) I love: someone
46) I hide: secrets
47) I miss: someone
48) I need: nothing i need
Seven people you would like them to do:
ME,
MYSELF,
I,
zzz,
sianz,
lols,
...
guanfeng @ 1/08/2007 09:25:00 PM