Yo! I am :)
GUANFENG
MALE / 17
I like: My girl~
I don't like: Smokers
I wish: For happiness
I am smarter than 60.59% of the rest of the world.
Acai Berry
Free IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test

HumanForSale.com - The Acai Berry


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Shout it out!


Links
ValerieJIE!
Yu Ling
Emily
Annie
Bernice
Puay Ying
Filzah
Weitien
Sherilyn
Xiao huiis
Sista Vivian XD
Cindy sista =)
Zijun
Jesny niece =P
Kaiying
Joyce
Elizabeth
ChanST
3lly
Sherlynn Loh 0.o
Chan Kang
Angelia
Xiiaoen
SiNing
Sunday, February 25, 2007
24th...just finished removing makeup

taking contacts and bath

make everthing until now lorrs so late le

zzz sianz slpy le

today at least... AUNTIES DID NOT COCK UP

wahahahhaha

kks today was fun really enjoyed it esp the

post parade party

i started a dance floor along with a guy

hahas he was good lol also from PA de

very pro sia i wanna dance like him will work hard de

later i realised he from msia'

nvm that nt important

hahas most importantly is I NEXT YEAR ALSO WAN GO BACK CHINGAY

THIS YEAR'S CHINGAY WAS REALLY A MEMORABLE 1

AND TO THOSE FROM PEOPLE'S ASSOCIATION,

I WOULD I LIKE SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO

ALL THAT HELPED ME EITHER TO PUT MY MAKE UP

OR HELP ME IN ANYWAY I WANNA THANK YOU ALL

WILL NV FORGET THE DAYS AND TIMES WE HAD,

TRAINING TOGETHER AND PLAYING TOGETHER

THANKS ALOT A BIG BIG

THANK YOU TO YOU ALL

dun worry we will go back to PA to see you guys de

hmm..i think that is all i wanna tal about for chingay le


zz sianz today still coughing at least not that much lol

8th jan till now le

pro sia

i want to die already

will die any time hais..

i am simply walk out of the door and

a flower pot come flying down killing me

or walking across the road and getting knocked down by a car

or even walking and fall down the stairs and die

anyway i die le who cares man lol

but i really wanna die le...

i feel like dying..

i wanna die!!!


zzz i post some photos of chingay hehe

here are the following photos for 23rd and 24th










guanfeng @ 2/25/2007 01:30:00 AM