Yo! I am :)
GUANFENG
MALE / 17
I like: My girl~
I don't like: Smokers
I wish: For happiness
I am smarter than 60.59% of the rest of the world.
Acai Berry
Free IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test

HumanForSale.com - The Acai Berry


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Shout it out!


Links
ValerieJIE!
Yu Ling
Emily
Annie
Bernice
Puay Ying
Filzah
Weitien
Sherilyn
Xiao huiis
Sista Vivian XD
Cindy sista =)
Zijun
Jesny niece =P
Kaiying
Joyce
Elizabeth
ChanST
3lly
Sherlynn Loh 0.o
Chan Kang
Angelia
Xiiaoen
SiNing
Saturday, January 05, 2008
Let's just ignore that guy who does not like his real name which his parents gave him. He is a disgrace to his parents, fancy having a name and not wanting to use it. And i bet he is probably too lonely for he has no true friends that's why he is insulting people at their own blogs which, he have no rights to ask them not to put anything they want to put in their blog. Cause, the blog belongs to them, therefore they have all the rights to do so. Those who call others losers are the biggest loser themselves, they do not have the guts to use their own names. And most likely, those who bully others online are those who gets bullied in real life, so they have to find someone else to bully. I really pity these type of people cause they dare not stand up to face the people who bully them and they don't have friends cause they also think that they are the best, the greatest, no one is better them them. The are probably like dogs as well. Well, what can i say? Shall not entertain him though LOL... seeing him in this pity state, i shall let him be, let him be happy for awhile since i don't want to be called a bully. et him say all he wants cause i did nothing wrong and thus, do not have to worry too much about what others think. So, i shall end it off here that I am not stating any names. And good luck to him in finding a true friend.

guanfeng @ 1/05/2008 01:07:00 PM