Yo! I am :)
GUANFENG
MALE / 17
I like: My girl~
I don't like: Smokers
I wish: For happiness
I am smarter than 60.59% of the rest of the world.
Acai Berry
Free IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test

HumanForSale.com - The Acai Berry


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Shout it out!


Links
ValerieJIE!
Yu Ling
Emily
Annie
Bernice
Puay Ying
Filzah
Weitien
Sherilyn
Xiao huiis
Sista Vivian XD
Cindy sista =)
Zijun
Jesny niece =P
Kaiying
Joyce
Elizabeth
ChanST
3lly
Sherlynn Loh 0.o
Chan Kang
Angelia
Xiiaoen
SiNing
Monday, February 18, 2008
Ok, back to update.
Friday had chingay preview lol.... dam tired...
Saturday is actual day sia...
and today got common test start....
started off with SS + Elective Geog and English.
well screw the humanities.
tmr having e-maths.... haven study a single bit
hais dunno how gonna do well sia.
think that about it le.

guanfeng @ 2/18/2008 08:58:00 PM