Yo! I am :)
GUANFENG
MALE / 17
I like: My girl~
I don't like: Smokers
I wish: For happiness
I am smarter than 60.59% of the rest of the world.
Acai Berry
Free IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test

HumanForSale.com - The Acai Berry


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Shout it out!


Links
ValerieJIE!
Yu Ling
Emily
Annie
Bernice
Puay Ying
Filzah
Weitien
Sherilyn
Xiao huiis
Sista Vivian XD
Cindy sista =)
Zijun
Jesny niece =P
Kaiying
Joyce
Elizabeth
ChanST
3lly
Sherlynn Loh 0.o
Chan Kang
Angelia
Xiiaoen
SiNing
Monday, July 14, 2008
this post here... is dedicated to all rapists out there....

I personally feel that rapists should all be castrated.
girls arn't made to suffer.
we should always respect them.
if u wanna rape, go grab a dog or cat and f**k them.
hope they bite off that lousy dick of yours.
while raping someone, you are only letting ur pleasure on someone's discomfort,
you could be passing on some STDs to them.
DUN EVER RAPE AND DO NOT HAVE MANY SEX PARTNERS.
ANTI-RAPISTS
ANTI-CHILD ABUSE
CHILDREN SHOULD NEVER BE SEX SLAVES!!!
THEY SHOULD HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!!

anyway, back to topic, i think it is wrong to voilate a girl w/o her permission.
there would always be retribution!!!
to the rapists out there, imagine i clamp ur dick to the clamp in workshop....
and use a bathing machine to help u "bath" it....
dun ever eveR evER eVER EVER RAPE!!!!!!!!
crap crap crap rapists should all die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well at least castrated before death...

ok dun ask me why i post this just feel like it.

Labels:

guanfeng @ 7/14/2008 10:30:00 PM