Yo! I am :)
GUANFENG
MALE / 17
I like: My girl~
I don't like: Smokers
I wish: For happiness
I am smarter than 60.59% of the rest of the world.
Acai Berry
Free IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test

HumanForSale.com - The Acai Berry


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Shout it out!


Links
ValerieJIE!
Yu Ling
Emily
Annie
Bernice
Puay Ying
Filzah
Weitien
Sherilyn
Xiao huiis
Sista Vivian XD
Cindy sista =)
Zijun
Jesny niece =P
Kaiying
Joyce
Elizabeth
ChanST
3lly
Sherlynn Loh 0.o
Chan Kang
Angelia
Xiiaoen
SiNing
Tuesday, September 02, 2008

she loves me....she loves me not.... she loves me... she loves me not...
so... which is it?
sigh... to be... or not to be... that's a question...
to love... or to be loved... that's a problem...
life... is just a game....
love... is the start of the game...
you win some... you lose some...
so... which do you want?
your life...?
your love...?
live to love or love for life?
if you want life... do you live for yourself or for others?
if you wan love... do you want to be loved or do you want to love?
life is so unpredictable...
love is so painful...

guanfeng @ 9/02/2008 09:59:00 PM