Yo! I am :)
GUANFENG
MALE / 17
I like: My girl~
I don't like: Smokers
I wish: For happiness
I am smarter than 60.59% of the rest of the world.
Acai Berry
Free IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test

HumanForSale.com - The Acai Berry


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Shout it out!


Links
ValerieJIE!
Yu Ling
Emily
Annie
Bernice
Puay Ying
Filzah
Weitien
Sherilyn
Xiao huiis
Sista Vivian XD
Cindy sista =)
Zijun
Jesny niece =P
Kaiying
Joyce
Elizabeth
ChanST
3lly
Sherlynn Loh 0.o
Chan Kang
Angelia
Xiiaoen
SiNing
Saturday, December 06, 2008
Hais dam tired now... lol
today first day of work... stand till leg pain but slack quite alot only
sometimes very busy...

but need go down to Great World City to work sia dam far.
anyway work till 4pm den go home le...

went out to buy working shoes...
den go KFC buy buddy meal home...
LOL saw chio bu...
den the girl serving me ask me
"anything else you need help with?"
or smth liddat...

den i felt like saying
"yea, can i have hear number?"
lol well not the 1 serving me but the 1 beside her...
waa chio LOL

w/e la tmr going work again hais.... dam sianz
ytd night 1 whole night sleepless...
dunno tonight will how XD

guanfeng @ 12/06/2008 08:35:00 PM