Yo! I am :)
GUANFENG
MALE / 17
I like: My girl~
I don't like: Smokers
I wish: For happiness
I am smarter than 60.59% of the rest of the world.
Acai Berry
Free IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test

HumanForSale.com - The Acai Berry


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Shout it out!


Links
ValerieJIE!
Yu Ling
Emily
Annie
Bernice
Puay Ying
Filzah
Weitien
Sherilyn
Xiao huiis
Sista Vivian XD
Cindy sista =)
Zijun
Jesny niece =P
Kaiying
Joyce
Elizabeth
ChanST
3lly
Sherlynn Loh 0.o
Chan Kang
Angelia
Xiiaoen
SiNing
Monday, April 20, 2009
I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD....

feel so tempted to rant on how miserable life is and so on so forth....
ohh well heck dun care le "when the boat comes to bridge head, automatically it becomes straight"

anyway, 1st day of sch today and OMG i was late on 1st day of sch and 1st lesson.
stupid sia missed 5 buses.... else i wont be late
dunno wad SBS / SMRT thinking about....
would it die to send more "long" buses?
and the interval for each bus to come during peak hours is like soooooooooo long
worse thing is... the bus i was on arrived earlier but the bus that arrived later over took the bus that i was on sia... like wth... after over taking the bus was nowhere in sight.... wonder wad the driver driving the bus i was on thinking... driving so slowly on highway....

leaving house 1hr before my scheduled time made me 15mins late....
guess i gotta leave house 2hrs earlier le... wth stupid drivers i bet i can do better.

time seemed to fly...

1st lesson lecture... talked about using the handbook and all...

2nd lesson EMATHS 1 (engineering maths 1) lecture... talk about fatorisation,completing square (hate this),equations...

3rd lesson tutorial... EFFCOM tutorial about effective communication or smth... thank god i had Ms Fanny See as my English teach for 4 yrs... i was able to pronouce most words properly... MS SEE THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME DURING THIS FOUR YRS. YOU TAUGHT ME SO MANY THINGS. I LOVE YOU!!!

4th lesson tutorial... EMATHS1 tutorial... more equations LOL...

each lesson lasted 1hr... after that go home. That's poly life... i guess.

guanfeng @ 4/20/2009 11:07:00 PM