Yo! I am :)
GUANFENG
MALE / 17
I like: My girl~
I don't like: Smokers
I wish: For happiness
I am smarter than 60.59% of the rest of the world.
Acai Berry
Free IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test

HumanForSale.com - The Acai Berry


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Shout it out!


Links
ValerieJIE!
Yu Ling
Emily
Annie
Bernice
Puay Ying
Filzah
Weitien
Sherilyn
Xiao huiis
Sista Vivian XD
Cindy sista =)
Zijun
Jesny niece =P
Kaiying
Joyce
Elizabeth
ChanST
3lly
Sherlynn Loh 0.o
Chan Kang
Angelia
Xiiaoen
SiNing
Saturday, April 18, 2009
New sch, New life.
New frens, Old self.
Week ko song was kinda fun wad i missedo ut was TP's FOC
anyway new frens and all hopefully i wont be like sec sch again...
emo my life away...
i promised myself to start afresh but hais... see how bahs
dunno wan join wad cca sia cant decide between dance or rock climbing.
dance still need go audition... rock climbing also but i am confident i can brisk through the rock climbing tryouts but not the dance

anyway orientation was fun and all.
seniors were nice...
bad thing is... THE CHIO BU ALL SENIORS LAI DE WTH
my course only 7 girls, 6 in my class 1 in other class. den not 1 i kan de shang yan de.

business, IT, design, AS so many chio bu sia.
another thing is... i still need take A-maths... SIANZZZ that subject which i nearly failed.

oh well guess i blog so much for today bahs.. dun worry, no photos de.

guanfeng @ 4/18/2009 10:57:00 PM