Yo! I am :)
GUANFENG
MALE / 17
I like: My girl~
I don't like: Smokers
I wish: For happiness
I am smarter than 60.59% of the rest of the world.
Acai Berry
Free IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test

HumanForSale.com - The Acai Berry


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Shout it out!


Links
ValerieJIE!
Yu Ling
Emily
Annie
Bernice
Puay Ying
Filzah
Weitien
Sherilyn
Xiao huiis
Sista Vivian XD
Cindy sista =)
Zijun
Jesny niece =P
Kaiying
Joyce
Elizabeth
ChanST
3lly
Sherlynn Loh 0.o
Chan Kang
Angelia
Xiiaoen
SiNing
Saturday, June 27, 2009
FRUG sia. today go buy 1The Newpaper. askthe bloody uncle how much he aske me if i bought any Newpaper ytd. i said no le den he like buay song tell me the price. later take out 2bucks give him he there grumbling like i giving 50bucks for a 70cents item. wtf he wants the smallest change in my wallet that time is 2bucks lehs bloody MF curse kena H1N1 and AIDS.

guanfeng @ 6/27/2009 08:42:00 AM