Yo! I am :)
GUANFENG
MALE / 17
I like: My girl~
I don't like: Smokers
I wish: For happiness
I am smarter than 60.59% of the rest of the world.
Acai Berry
Free IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test

HumanForSale.com - The Acai Berry


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Shout it out!


Links
ValerieJIE!
Yu Ling
Emily
Annie
Bernice
Puay Ying
Filzah
Weitien
Sherilyn
Xiao huiis
Sista Vivian XD
Cindy sista =)
Zijun
Jesny niece =P
Kaiying
Joyce
Elizabeth
ChanST
3lly
Sherlynn Loh 0.o
Chan Kang
Angelia
Xiiaoen
SiNing
Friday, February 26, 2010
today feel so unwell... afternoon wake up keep feel like puking den 5pm went for training
during 1 time break i tried to go toilet and puke it out but then nth... all air come out so uncomfortable.
training was seriously painful coz of my sunburns lols! serves me right.

now while blogging, i eating my pork porridge. eat finish i go sleep le~

guanfeng @ 2/26/2010 11:20:00 PM