Yo! I am :)
GUANFENG
MALE / 17
I like: My girl~
I don't like: Smokers
I wish: For happiness
I am smarter than 60.59% of the rest of the world.
Acai Berry
Free IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test

HumanForSale.com - The Acai Berry


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Shout it out!


Links
ValerieJIE!
Yu Ling
Emily
Annie
Bernice
Puay Ying
Filzah
Weitien
Sherilyn
Xiao huiis
Sista Vivian XD
Cindy sista =)
Zijun
Jesny niece =P
Kaiying
Joyce
Elizabeth
ChanST
3lly
Sherlynn Loh 0.o
Chan Kang
Angelia
Xiiaoen
SiNing
Monday, July 26, 2010
a promise, to never backtuck till the screw which is still in my ankle is taken out...
the screw can only be removed 2years from now...

i do not wish to hurt her but,
i wish to backtuck... should i promise to that request...? or should i not?
2years from now... i'd be in NS already...
that's why i wish to be able to do backtuck and more tumbling soon...
but if i promised to not do backtuck till the screw is taken out,
that also meant that i wont do anymore tumbling...

i'm in a dilemma right now...
if i do not promise to it, i'd be breaking the promise i made to myself -- to never hurt her either way...
but if i promised to it, i'd be breaking the promise i made to the juniors -- to show them my backtuck when my leg fully recovered...

the screw, however can be kept there. the doctor told me there there was no need to have it removed... but i feel... that i want to have it removed...

now, i know not wad to do... i'm lost... please someone help me.
please... someone enlighten me...

i... i... i... feel like crying right now...
:'(

i'm lost...

guanfeng @ 7/26/2010 12:33:00 AM