Yo! I am :)
GUANFENG
MALE / 17
I like: My girl~
I don't like: Smokers
I wish: For happiness
I am smarter than 60.59% of the rest of the world.
Acai Berry
Free IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test

HumanForSale.com - The Acai Berry


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Shout it out!


Links
ValerieJIE!
Yu Ling
Emily
Annie
Bernice
Puay Ying
Filzah
Weitien
Sherilyn
Xiao huiis
Sista Vivian XD
Cindy sista =)
Zijun
Jesny niece =P
Kaiying
Joyce
Elizabeth
ChanST
3lly
Sherlynn Loh 0.o
Chan Kang
Angelia
Xiiaoen
SiNing
Thursday, October 25, 2012
Today when I took the train towards YCK from Khatib, i saw this girl in the train... she was reading her phone msgs and tears welled up in her eyes. For whatever reason that made tears well up in her eyes, not sure why i sensed sorrow in her. For me, as a guy i can't really take it when i see girls like cry/tear and feeling so sad yet i cant do anything about it. When the train came to a stop at YCK, i handed her a packet of tissue and alighted... It could probably be a stupid thing that i have done that but ohh well... it's better to have done something than to regret not doing it?

guanfeng @ 10/25/2012 12:04:00 AM